Saturday, September 6, 2014

All three kids stats

Now that my kids are growing up :(  I have kind of stopped posting about heights and growth stats. However this year at their check-ups I remembered to write down their stats and decided to blog about it. 

Rascal had his 8 year old check-up first. I am not sure what happened the pictures from his pediatrician check-up but I got these from the day we went for his allergy check-up


We had some time between appointments so we passed the time in Target. 
Love this goofy boy!! 


Rascal's allergist check-up went great. He is still so allergic to ALL nuts that the dr won't do any more testing for a few more years. At that time they will do a skin test, possibly a blood test and will consider a food challenge depending on what the first two tests show. We are still praying that his allergy will go away despite the fact that doctors say it won't. 

Rascal's pediatrician check-up went great also. 
He weighed 56 pounds (50 percentile) and was 51 inches tall (75 percentile) 
He passed his check-up with flying colors and didn't have to get any shots. 



Scooter had his 11 year old check-up with the pediatrician next. 


He weighed 66 pounds (50 percentile) and was 4 feet 8 inches tall (10 percentile). He is small for his age but the doctor (as well as us) know that he'll hit a growth spurt soon and be much much taller. 
Scooter had to get two shots (Tetanus and Meningitis) and have blood drawn. 

This was his first time to ever have blood drawn from his arm and not just a finger pricked. He was SUPER nervous but realized it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.   




Yes I was "that mom" that took pictures. I love his facial expressions, they tell it all. 

We had some concerns that Scooter may have sleep apnea but all checked out fine. He just breaths shallow when he sleeps but he doesn't actually stop breathing. Kinda scary if you ask me! 


Baby A went for her 4 year check-up after the boys started school. 





Baby A was nervous about her appointment because we thought she was going to get some shots. She brought her Heidi dog along for comfort. 
She weighed 41 pounds (75 percentile) and was 40.5 inches tall (50 percentile). The doctor assured us that she was now big enough to go from a 5 point harness car seat to a high back booster seat. 
We could have gotten a few shots that day and the rest before kindergarten however it wasn't mandatory to have them now so I was the "good guy" and said to hold off. 
She was SO happy she didn't have to get shots. 



I am so very thankful for healthy check-ups for all three of my kids.
 I realize some families aren't so fortunate and I don't take great check-ups for granted. 
God is SO good!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment