Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Baby A Lately....

We signed up Baby A to go to Mother's Day Out in the fall. She will go two days a week and she is SO excited about it! 


I was SO hesitant to let her go anywhere. She is my last and in a short year she will be in kindergarten and gone from me every single day. That thought kinda scares me. We have really enjoyed our days together and I am no where near ready to let them go. However, she is BORED at home with me everyday. She doesn't have any friends to play with and there is only so much helping mom with chores that she can handle and only so much playtime that I can handle. Don't get me wrong.... I love having her help me and I love sitting down to play with her. I know housework can always wait but there does come a time when we need clean dishes to eat off of and clean clothes for us to wear. So I think the two days a week will be good for both of us. She will have friends to play with, get the basics she needs for Kindergarten and I will have a few days to get cleaning done, grocery shopping done ALONE (glorious!), and can also go to appointments alone or not have to set up babysitters. 


We visited a few schools and the first one we went to she fell in love with. It was also the one that I loved. Baby A begged to go back so instead of mailing all the registration info to them we stopped back in and she talked to the director again and we looked around again. 

Her favorite thing was of course the playground. 
She can't wait to go to school and play on the playground. 

Baby A has such long legs. Just look at her in this picture: 
She is crazy about her Uncle Jay Jay! But look at Long Legs Louise there. 

She gets it from me and I know first hand how hard it is to find skirts, pants, dresses and shorts that are modest and look appropriate. 
This has been very challenging for me to find some for Baby A. If they were long enough, the waist was way too big but if the waist fit, then the shorts(or skirt etc...) were too short. 
We happen to be at walmart and saw that they had Bermuda (aka: LONG) shorts and we wasted no time to fill our basket with one in each color they had. 
Baby A loves shopping and getting new clothes, these pictures show that for sure: 





Baby A is definitely not lacking in personality. She will talk, talk, talk, your ear off and usually leave you laughing. Talking with her is like talking to an adult sometimes and she is just so much fun



She likes to make a funny face and have me take her picture and send it to her daddy at work. 


She also has a very sassy side too. She poses for pictures in the sassiest poses and it cracks us up. 



She looks as if she has grown up overnight. She is tall and that doesn't help but she has lost all signs of "baby" and is now looking more and more like a little girl instead of a toddler or preschooler. 



We went to the botanic gardens with her cousins a few weeks ago and I just loved watching her explore without her brothers. When her older brothers are around she mimics everything they do. 





Before leaving I let her cool off in the fountain. It's technically not allowed but no one said anything to us and we didn't realize it was not allowed until we left and asked the front desk. 




Summer is here and our days are filled with fun things with her brothers included. 
We are loving it and soaking up each day together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment