Baby A: What is that noise?
Me: It's just static
Baby A: OH, from his hair!!!!
** On the way to church for trunk or treat.....
Baby A: Are we going to church?
Me: Yes we are going to trunk or treat
Baby A: Where is trunk or treat?
Me: In the parking lot
Baby A: NO we can't do that! We'll get hit!!
I explained to her that the cars were parked and she would be with mommy and daddy so it was ok.
Baby A: So we will get candy?
Me: Yes
Baby A: Oh so we will run and go find it in the grass!!!!
Poor girl, clearly she was very confused about trunk or treating this year. She was getting Easter and Halloween mixed up.
** Baby A was playing with her magnetic doll puzzle
Baby A: ok now we have to get ready for church. Let's try this outfit on. Oh no that doesn't look good let's change. You need to wear this dress but not with those shoes.
** This one is not really funny but OH so sweet. On the way home from Rascal's field trip from the pumpkin patch.
Rascal: I think I will give Baby A this pumpkin I got at the pumpkin patch.
Me: well Rascal that is the so sweet of you.
Rascal: well I know she would really like it and I did take her pumpkin to school so I'm just replacing it.
We pick up Baby A and he gives her the pumpkin..
Baby A: Thank you Rascal! I love it so much! I'm so proud of you!
She has picked up a few saying from me and Tim and she has not yet learned how to use them in the right context.
** We had to have Lucy shaved due to so many mattes. I picked the boys up from school and then we headed to get Lucy. While I was paying they brough her out and the boys were the first to see her...
Scooter: What?!?! She looks like a poodle!!!
Rascal: Is that Lucy??? She looks like one of those hairless cats!
Baby A: She is UGLY!!!
I turn to see just what they were talking about and laugh out loud! Every one in the office is staring...
Me: Well she has a look only a mother could love! She is SO UGLY!
We take her home and she acts very embarrassed about her new look but not nearly as embarrassed as I am to take her out to potty and have neighbors see her!
Tim comes home..
Tim: I refuse to touch her she is so ugly! Let's take her to trunk or treat, she'll scare everyone!
Here are some before and after pictures and I'll let you make your own judgment on her looks
Before:
Here she is right after we picked her up:
They left her tail and face/beard entirely too long so I cut them when I got home.
Here is what she looks like now:
A LITTLE better but she is still ugly. I am hoping her hair grows out quickly!



Funny stories and Lucy does not look that bad =)
ReplyDeleteSweet memories! Poor Lucy! haha I hope her hair grows somewhat fast, she's going to freeze!
ReplyDelete