Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random

  Here is a random picture post for you today.

 Baby A LOVES to do whatever I do. 
Whether that be wear perfume, jewelry, makeup or in this case flat iron my hair.
 
She looks so big! She was so sweet and sat really still while I flat iron her hair in sections. If you only knew how long I have waited for days like this!!


I broke out my sewing machine for a quick nap time project. The pink top was a t-shirt that I cut and then sewed the bottom skirt to. It was SUPER easy once I figured out how to use the elastic thread. She wore it to church a few weeks ago and it even held up through the wash. That is my test on how well I did :)

 If Baby A hears me in the kitchen she comes to investigate and see if she can help.  This morning they helped me make homemade nut free granola bars. 

 I mean really can there be anything sweeter? 

 The Friday night after Valentine's day Tim took me out to dinner. We decided to try a new place out, Amerigos. Well Tim has been there for lunch but I had never been there before. I had a Chicken Tuscany pasta and he had some grilled Salmon. Our waitress was the best waitress I think I have ever had. After wards we strolled the aisles of William Sonoma and Pottery Barn Outlet.
 We have started a little downstairs bathroom renovation. I was headed one way with a theme and then once the paint was done I decided to change that. I'll share more pictures once we are done but here is a sneak peak.
I mean really, her dimple kills me! LOVE IT!! 

 Sweet Lucy! She's on my good side this week ;) She has her moments when I want to scream but she is just a puppy and I have to remember I got myself into this.... 
Plus how can you stay mad at that sweet little face?? 

 This is how she spends most evenings when Tim is out of town. She sits on our bed and stares at the bedroom door. She WILL NOT lay down and occasionally whimpers. Then I finally just put her in her crate and she goes on to bed. It's pitiful.

Oh look at that smile!!! She was over the top excited about coloring with markers. It drives me batty when she does because they get EVERYWHERE and she never puts the lid on tightly so they all end up drying out. It's right up there with mixing playdoh colors. Seriously it drives me insane but that sweet smile of excitement helps me forget about the small things.
But seriously markers are right up there with mixing play doh colors.Drives this momma crazy!

2 comments:

  1. So.much.cuteness!!! ha! Love your pretty girlly girl! I love having a girlly girl too :) I really need to make those granola bars! I keep forgetting! I have to admit, I am just as ocd about the markers and play doh! haha I finally had to 'let it go' because once they dry out...they get thrown away...both play doh and colors...which ALWAYS happens. And we are free from them until Mamaw or Grandma buy them more.... I prefer crayons and cookie dough ;) Nothing wasted there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and great job on the dress! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete