1.) I have been sick with a cold. The feeling yucky lasted only a week but the cough and sore throat has lasted for two weeks. It's wiped all energy and motivation out of me and I am hoping to get that back and tackle the clutter in our house soon.
2.) yesterday when the time came to pick up my boys from school it was sleeting HARD. As I drove more and more ice covered my van and by the time I made it back home our van was a solid sheet of ice. Thankfully a lot of it melted as fast as it came but our porch, deck and some of our driveway are all solid ice. The schools are closed today due to a predicted ice storm and we are set to stay at home until everything thaws out.
3.) back when our laptop crashed the first time it seems the virus did some weird things to our computer and now we never know when it will work and when it will act possessed. I think the purchase of a new one will be in our near future.
4.) I have finally hit the point where I'm tired of buying pull-ups. Baby A is potty trained except for bedtimes and I think those are simply a habit that we need to break. So that's what we're doing. So far she's only woke up dry once and I am doing tons of laundry but I know it'll click one day. I'm slowly getting braver and braver and one day THIS YEAR I will break her of the paci. I gave a love hate relationship w/ those things.
5.) I'm so far behind on posting things and in order to breath easier, I may just not post it. There's lots of things I am just saying no to and in a way it feels so good.
6.) Lucy went to the vet yesterday and she now weighs a whopping 5 pounds. She is the ONLY dog I have ever had that cries so loud when she gets her shots. The vet even calls her a big cry baby. HA! The whole office can hear her when she gets her shot and after I promise she pouts! I gave her a full haircut yesterday. With all the mud it was making her hair stay dirty and it got matted easily. She looks like a different dog w/ her haircut short but man it's so much easier!!
6.) I am not meant to be a groomer. Cutting Lucy's hair was quite a task and the end result is certainly choppy and uneven. Once she has all her shots she can be professionally groomed. I see now that groomers are worth every penny spent!
7.) Our outdoors Christmas lights are still up. Between snow, rain and sickness we have not had an open day to take them down. It's driving me crazy!!!! I'm hoping that this predicted ice storm is gone by Saturday and the sun will be shining. If so, you will find us taking down the Christmas lights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment