It's was quite the long weekend for us and I have yet to recover from it. So today I thought instead of a weekend recap, I would post an interview with Rascal. Scooter was having trouble coming up with answers so I will get his posted soon. I did this in 2011 and the boys loved it. Just a refresher... these are their exact answers word for word. Let's see how many answers changed.
CLICK HERE to see the last interview in Nov. 2011
1.) What is your favorite food?
Rascal ~ Fettuccine Alfredo
(2011 answer)Rascal ~ Hot dogs
2) What is your favorite bible characters?
Rascal ~ Jonah and the whale
(2011) Rascal ~ David
3) What is the best show on TV?
Rascal ~Pokemon
(2011) Rascal ~ Phineas and Ferb
4) Who is the coolest person on earth?
Rascal ~ daddy
(2011) Rascal ~ My dad
5) What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?
Rascal ~ Math
(2011) Rascal ~ Words
6) What thing are you the best at?
Rascal ~ running
(2011) Rascal ~ baseball ( I am not sure he has ever played it though)
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Rascal ~ Disneyland
(2011) Rascal ~ China
8) What is your favorite color?
Rascal ~ Red
(2011) Rascal ~ Blue
9) When I grow up I am going to be...
Rascal ~ Farmer
(2011) Rascal ~ a Scientist (not sure this one is accurate, he was copying all of Scooter's answers for a bit)
10) My current favorite song is
Rascal ~ When the Boys Light Up (by Newsboys)
(2011) Rascal~ Hillbilly Bone (by Blake Shelton)
11) The book I am loving to read right now is
Rascal ~ Magic Tree House books
(2011) Rascal ~ Clifford ("the one that I can read by myself all the way through")
12) What 3 words describe you best?
Rascal ~ cool, nice, loving
(2011) Rascal ~ Cool funny and honest
13) When you were little you used to....
Rascal ~ play with horses.
(2011) Rascal ~ say Jofuff instead of Joseph
14) What is your favorite season of the year?
Rascal ~ Summer
(2011) Rascal ~ winter
15) What is the absolute best thing about living in the country?
Rascal ~ all the woods
(2011) Rascal ~ climbing trees
16) What is your favorite snack?
Rascal ~ Cheeze-Its
(2011) Rascal ~ donuts
17) What is one food you really hate?
Rascal ~ Octopus
(2011) Rascal ~ Sushi
18) Who are your two best friends?
Rascal ~ Lincoln R. and Logan M.
(2011) Rascal ~ Logan M. and Lincoln R.
19) If you could ask God one question what would it be?
Rascal ~ Why is the sky blue?
(2011) Rascal ~ Why are there mean people?
20) What is your best memory?
Rascal ~ When we went to Nashville
(2011) Rascal ~ When I got my very own John Wayne movies! That was AWESOME!
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw! I have really got to start doing this!
ReplyDeleteBTW "When I got my very own John Wayne movies" cracks me up! haha! He's so cute!
ReplyDelete