Monday, December 24, 2012

Advent Activities Days 17- 20

DAY 17 
Christmas Craft 
Since we had to skip the sugar cone trees the week before, we made the sugar cones trees our Christmas craft. 




Of course sneaking some bites of the candy was very popular. 


Baby A wasn't so sure of it all. She was still not feeling very good though 

Icing was EVERYWHERE... even on noses!

Rascal's first tree finished

Baby A's first tree finished

Rascal's second tree finished. 

Scooter ate his before I could get a picture of it. 

This was a fun activity that the kids all really enjoyed. 

Day 18 
This night's activity was Christmas coloring. I bought a new Christmas coloring book and we all sat down around the table and colored. I didn't get any pictures because I was pretty into the coloring too ;) 

DAY 19 
We had church and the kids had a fun Christmas party at church and then we listened to Christmas music on the way home.

Day 20  
This night's activity was Snowmen Sundaes. 

We used chocolate chips for the eyes, nose, mouth and buttons. We used twizzlers for a scarf and then they used cherries as hats. Of course no sundaes is complete without whip cream. 




Baby A was all about eating the twizzlers



No comments:

Post a Comment